We attach great importance to privacy. The collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data in order to offer you the above-mentioned portal. This statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have in relation to personal information.
1 Person responsible
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is
Gabriela Valle Tager de Hartig
Tel.: + 49-176-67357432
2 General use of the website
The hosting services we use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, collateral and technical maintenance services we use to operate the site.
Here we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer according to Art. 6 para. (1) f) GDPR in conjuction with Art. 28 GDPR.
2.2 Access data
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
- IP address of the device used to access the website or service
- the type of browser that you access
- the website you visited before
- your system configuration
- date and times.
In addition, we use this log data without any assignment to you or other profiling for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the scope and nature the use of our website and services. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. (1) f) GDPR.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the log files for a maximum period of 7 days if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. After termination of the order process or after receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We store IP addresses also if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website.
The cookies store e.g. the following data and information:
- log-in information
- language settings
- entered search terms
- information about the number of visits to our website and use of individual functions of our website.
If the cookie is activated, it will be assigned an identification number and no assignment of your personal data to this identification number will be made. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be included in the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information, for example, which pages of our shop were visited, which products were viewed, etc.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether you exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
2.4 E-mail contact
If you contact us, e.g. by e-mail, we will store your details for the processing of the request as well as in case connecting questions arise.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph (1) f) GDPR.
We store and use other personal data only if you consent to it or if this is permitted by law without special consent.
2.5 Storage duration
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
3 Your rights as data controller
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
3.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to ask us for free information about your personal data stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal information is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 para. (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and consequences of such processing for you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
3.3 Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
According to Art. 17 para. (1) GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- They revoke their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 para. (1) a) GDPR or Art. 9 para. (2) a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Art. 21 para. (1) GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 para. (2) GDPR.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. (1) GDPR.
If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 para. (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, for informing data controllers, who are responsible for the personal data, that you have requested deletion of any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
3.4 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
- the accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you have objected to the deletion of personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of personal data;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 para. (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
3.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. (1) a) GDPR or Article 9 oara. (2) a) GDPR or a contract pursuant to Article 6 para. (1) b) GDPR; and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
3.6 Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Art. 6 para. (1) e) or f) GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Art. 89 para. (1) GDPR unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
3.7 Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or affectung you in a similar manner.
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
3.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
4 Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
5 Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company.
If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing (“order processing”), we contractually obligate processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
Data transmission to agencies or persons outside the EU outside of the cases mentioned in this declaration in paragraph 2 does not take place and is not planned.